Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Baseball Season

Picture with NC State flag :)
Beautiful but windy day out
'Cole and C'nell
I look like a bug with my sunglasses on(ha, ha)
Classic Wolfpack Sign *
Yes its that time of year again! Baseball Season!! And I don't mean professional baseball season - because I still have yet to go to an actual baseball game in the new Nats Stadium, I mean NCAA baseball season and the NC State Wolfpack!
This past Saturday Kent, Nichole, Carnell and I all ventured North to College Park to see the Wolfpack in action @ UMD. The drive north was quite an experience, but we got there in time for a mimosa and beer before the game started!!
The Wolfpack won - OBVI and we had a lot of fun! I do still think Nichole is mad at Kent and Carnell for dippin' on our NC STATE pic with the flag- those losers :)

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Yes I am still mad at them for not being in the picture with us. On another note, we should get tix for a Nat's game this season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you crack me up, erin. i miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete