Sunday, April 18, 2010

Baskin Robbins Blasts


So all throughout High School (well definitely starting sophomore year) I became obsessed with Baskin Robin's Blasts. What is a blast you ask? Well it is a cup full of yummy goodness that includes ice cream and coffee flavorings and yes lots of sugar!! :) I have been craving one for the past few weeks and tonight decided to go to get one. Baskin Robbins are not on every corner as I remembered them in H.S. but I found one right in my 'hood.
Tonight I got the Cappuccino Blast and unfortunately was a bit disappointed!! It was too icy and I was sucking real hard (thats what she said) to get the goodies through the straw!! Guess I will be sticking with Starbucks Frappuccinos!
So weird how things always seemed different in H.S.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment