Thursday, May 13, 2010

Praha!

Beautiful City View
Oh yeah I am at the Opera - High Roller
Our group shot
Lauren, Francis, Chris and I at a wine cafe
Krusovice Brewery
Karlstein Castle
Charles Bridge in background
London and Buckingham Palace

So the past week I was in the beautiful city of Prague (Praha)!! I started my trip off in London with Lauren - where we toured the city a bit and went to see Dirty Dancing, had fish and chips, met up with her friend Julie from college and then headed to Prague for our MBA class.
Prague was very very busy! we had events every day starting with a walking tour of Prague, a day trip to the Karlstein castle, company visits (most importantly to Krusovice brewery), saw an opera, then most of the rest of the time we got to tour the city on our own. We had alot of Czech beer (the dark beer is my new fav) and alot of food!!
To sum it all up, Prague is a beautiful city and I had an amazing time! I met some great new friends in my MBA program that made the trip an even more amazing experience!

1 comment:

  1. you crack me up! hahahaha glad you had a great time, i hope i'll see you soon!
    love you!

    ReplyDelete