Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Keeping Up With...well not Erin


So went to track practice for the first time in a while today..and yeah I am definitely not exactly were I want to be right not "shape wise" but the good thing is I have 7 months til GO TIME - aka MCM - aka 26.2 miles...aka The Marine Corp Marathon!!

Found out today my teammate and friend Katie will also be running the MCM...good thing about that is..1- I know I will have someone to follow - cuz yeah Katie is amazing and yeah will be leading me in the race..2- someone to share the pain of a first marathon with...3-it will be that much easier to convince Chris at Pacers to order us pink uniforms for the race since now there are two pick ladies running :) yeah Katie...just made reference to grease...i am a nerd

so anyone who sees a HOT pink running outfit..send it my way!! something like in my picture but WAY MORE pink... :)

so i know I have plenty of time to get into 26.2 mile shape..first race is April 2nd...a low key 5k...then two 10 milers in April before 6 solid months of lots of miles!! Here we go!!

Katie I am thinking of a team name for us..either it will combine our names like KatEr.... or our schools.. Wahoo Pack....haha..yeah i told you I am a nerd!!


No comments:

Post a Comment