Sunday, March 21, 2010

Think I Am Going To Do It!!


So yes..my attempt at a blog has failed miserably, but I am hoping what I am about to say I will actually do...so here goes

After a great weekend of working out starting with some Kangoo Jumping with Kent on Friday, a 4 mile tempo Saturday and a great long run today, and not to forget to also mention the fabulous weather over the past week - I have decided that as long as I am injury free I am going to definitely...dun dun dun....run the Marine Corp Marathon on October 31, 2010...so to anyone who is reading this ..mark your calendars...and plan to be in DC that day cheering as loud as you can for me and shouting at me to "Go Faster" :)

So my blog may turn into more of a blog about my attempt at my first Marathon in 2010!! I am really excited to be thinking I am finally going to run one, but obviously very nervous as well! I have never been a high mileage person so a 26.2 mile race is going to be tough, but I know I am ready for the challenge.
26.2 miles...here Erin comes...MCM...October 31, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment