Sunday, January 24, 2010

Saying No

So I have a hard time saying No sometimes....in fact if it comes to missing out on anything then I am absolutely horrible at it...but I mean who wants to miss out on anything fun? Not Erin! but I am starting to realize that I can't always do everything - its hard though...I mean I dont want to miss out on HHs, or birthday parties or nights out - but sometimes I just have to say No and im slowly realizing this....I mean sometimes I have these crazy ideas about being in two places at once or hitting up two or three parties in one night...and I know I can do it but I just shouldn't. ..So I need to start just saying no....whether it is because I already have something to do, or because I need to get up and run 13 miles in the AM, or because I secretly want to just rent a movie or catch up on my DVR - I just got to say NO!!
So I guess I am saying I am going to make a commitment to not over-schedule my life and be ok with saying NO sometimes...it will be ok Erin!!

1 comment:

  1. Erin, just say no! *lol* however, you are SUCH a social butterfly, which may make it difficult to say no, but sometimes, you just need some "you time", so don't forget that. it's important to just have some time to yourself to do stuff that you like...on the other hand, you're really young, so i say, keep a good balance. you can go out and party, but there are goals that you'd like to reach, goals that only you can work on alone )the whole running thing for example) so i think saying "no" sometimes, will allow you to have it all! love you lots.

    ReplyDelete