Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 Here I come!!


It is 2010...Geez where is the time in my life going? Well for 2010 I have some new goals and one is to start blogging...about what you ask? yes it will be random, like me - I am sure I will talk running, work, school, family, friends and yes of coarse l.o.v.e.

To start my year, I rang it in with some of my bestest friends in D.C. and my sister Kel and cousin Lala who came up from SC. It was a great night, which made for a long day as I have one of my best friends from D.C. Lauren Allen's wedding this weekend (tomorrow actually). By the way congrats Lauren and Ryan!! Last night was all you could hope for in a NYE....great friends, bar that was NOT too crowded, my kiss at midnight! only thing I did not get was the DJ to play Lollipop for me- and yeah I got a little dramatic about it (sorry Kent) but yeah I still heart that song.

In 2010 I plan to have a few things happen....I will graduate with my MBA in May, run another half marathon and start training for a marathon if I stay injury-free. Work is going great so I do not have any complaints there!! I do however want to spend more time in my professional development! I want to reconnect with going to church. Do more community service!

I have a big year ahead, more weddings (shot out so far to Sara Beth, Holly and Kelley-O), a trip to Prague for my MBA, great DC nights out and an amazing boyfriend that I learn more about everyday (He is such an amazing guy, mentor and friend).

To a new year! I wish everyone a Happy New Year and great 2010!
2010 Here I Come!!


1 comment:

  1. Oh lord, and the whirlwind begins! *lol* You know this blog doesn't free you from writing me an email once in a while, missy! Sarah's finally engaged???!!! Yaaaay, THAT'S AWESOME, tell her I say CONGRATS!!! I'm glad you'll be done studying in May, maybe we'll be able to see each other more!? Good luck with it all girlie. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete