Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Summer Twenty-Ten: RUN Erin RUN


Marathon training kinda blows!! so many miles, so many workouts, and always always tired!! But I know the satisfaction of crossing that line on October 31, 2010 will make all the pain worth it - right? we will see!!
I am averaging about 60 miles a week, before MCM training I was probably only running about 30 miles a week. So doubled that up and makes me definitely tired!! We do three solid workouts a week including track intervals, a tempo and LONG run (like 20 miles). Thanks to my marathon training buddies and advisors: Lisa, Kristi, Kelly, Zac and Bridget! without you guys I could not do it thats for sure!!
I am getting closer and closer to October 31, 2010 and it is so exciting!! Everyone in DC that weekend better come out and cheer me on and then come party at McGintys in Arlington VA at 2pm!!
66 days 19 hours and 28 minutes until race time!

No comments:

Post a Comment