Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Relaxation

This week I am at the beach with Kent all week just relaxing, catching up on my long list of to dos. It was a great way to get away from everything in DC and come down to Morehead, NC to chill and be together.
Its so important to just take a week and do well: NOTHING!
Not that I am one to talk, as I have huge issues with doing 'nothing!' However this week I am trying to, then again I have both my computer and BB with me that I can't help to stop and look at. Why is that? why can't I just step away for a week and not care what is going on at work? Or stop checking even my personal emails to just let things go on without me...I guess its my personality that just wont let me fully relax and be away from it all!!
I know I have been horrible keeping up with whats been going on in my life in my blog (I know Cheryl I know) but I do have a lot to write up on and catch up...so instead of doing one huge blog post I will do them all separately! Here we go!!!
Sit back and RELAX!!

No comments:

Post a Comment